My Blog List

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Crazy Pastry's Arabella at Pretty Things Showroom

Hello SL friends!  It feels like forever since my last blog post.  Unfortunately, I've been under the weather and it took me longer than I hoped to write about this lovely little gown created by Crazy Pastry Designs exclusively for the Pretty Things Showroom, October edition.  The Arabella gown featured below, is so versatile, yet refined.  With the matching jacket, it is reminiscent of elegant society ladies from days gone by, but without the jacket, you can certainly wear it to any modern day celebration...and that's exactly what I love about this outfit!  Arabella comes with 5 Classic & Fitmesh sizes, one size each to fit Maitreya, Belleza, Slink and TMP bodies, including the matching jacket which also comes in 5 Classic sizes.  All this for $299L during this event.  October's almost over, so if I were you, I'd run over to the Pretty Things Showroom and pick up this exquisite gown as quickly as possible.  While you are there, you can pick up matching strappy heels and a filigree jewelry set to complete your ensemble.  Lastly, when you get a chance, drop by the Crazy Pastry main store and take a look around.  They have some of the prettiest clothing I've seen in SL!  I love the attention to detail Crazy Pastry puts in the creation of their apparel.  I hope you enjoyed the post and most of all, enjoyed the beautiful gown by Crazy Pastry Designs

Happy shopping!








Featured Outfit:  Arabella mesh gown and jacket in Claret by Crazy Pastry Designs @  the Pretty Things Showroom Event ($299L)

Necklace:  Alba Ruby necklace by Donna Flora

Earrings:  Christmas gift 2013 Crystal earrings by Kunglers

Eye shadow:  Smokey eyes by Mon Cherie ($0L/free gift)

Eyes:  Lauren eyes 06 by Delish @ SL Marketplace ($10L/comes with complete avatar)

Hair:  Poli mesh hair by Sentinus Designs

Skin:  Nina Med Xmas Gift D skin by Belleza

Shape:  Eva shape by Wow Skins

Location:  Pixie Secret Garden